Foyer has its finger constantly on the pulse of its target group, responding as quickly as possible to new needs. We want to keep developing the innovative projects we’re known for. Fortunately, a number of Foyer’s projects are supported financially by the government, but that isn’t enough to keep everything running.
You can support Foyer financially by:
- Making a one-off donation to Foyer vzw via account number BE63 4370 0574 9108 (KREDBEBB). Mention “Donation” ‘Gift’ alongside your name and, if necessary, the area of our work you wish to support. From €40, you will receive a fiscal statement and will be entitled to a tax reduction.
- Setting up a monthly standing order to Foyer vzw via account number BE63 4370 0574 9108 (KREDBEBB)
- Organising a fundraising activity or benefit, for example at your company or school.
- Mentioning Foyer vzw as a good cause at important events in your life: a birth, a marriage…
- A legacy. Even after your death, you can continue to make a difference by leaving a donation to Foyer in your will. Your notary can explain the legal aspects, but we can tell you in detail what will happen with your money. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment with us.
Who supports Foyer?
- Authorities: Vlaamse Gemeenschap, Vlaamse Gemeenschapscommissie, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, the Municipalities of Anderlecht, Molenbeek-St-Jean, Schaerbeek and St-Josse-ten-Noode, Actiris, Communauté Française, Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, Cocof, Cocom
- European projects: European Social Fund (ESF), Erasmus+, ISF Police, H2020
- Private partners: King Baudouin Foundation, Sekyra Foundation, Tokio Marine Europe s.a. Belgium Branch, KBC, United Fund for Belgium, HaBilNet, individual private sponsors
Because transparency is important to us, you can find Foyer’s annual accounts at donorinfo.be.