The second European project on multilingualism, coordinated by Foyer, was completed at the end of 2021. It resulted in accessible materials that support parents in making up a strong plan and a stimulating approach to their multilingual education.
– Parents gradually reflect on language choices in their family
– Parents and their social network engage together to create a stimulating language environment
– Parents can adjust their family language policy
– Professionals can guide parents through this process
Future multilingual parents and multilingual parents with young children
Specific attention for parents with a migration background and refugee families
Professionals who work with these parents or their children
– Parents will find information and materials in five languages on the website.
– Parents can follow a group session or request personal advice
– Professionals can get started with the parents themselves with the help of the manual
– Professionals can request training
More info: email@example.com